Full-service multimodal hub
Streamline your supply chain. Avoid congestion and delivery delays. Use us as your storage and distribution center to ship inland or overseas. We’ve got the right connections – including the best road and rail clearances to and from the interior of North America, plus direct access to the world via the Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Seaway System.
Seamless transport, loads of experience
Quality people are the key to seamless cargo handling and transport. Our crews are known for their professionalism, attention to detail and commitment to customer satisfaction. Whatever your cargo handling needs, let us do the heavy lifting.
We’ve been ranked the top port in North America by the Railway Industrial Clearance Association, and voted the world’s Port/Terminal Operator of the Year by Heavy Lift & Project Forwarding International magazine.
Duluth delivers heavyweight performance
Spanning nearly 150 acres, our terminal lies at the center of the harbor and is engineered for large capacity jobs, secure storage and multimodal connectivity. A nearly $18 million redevelopment project on adjacent Dock C&D doubled our cargo handling capacity with 25 acres of secure outdoor storage, a new ro-ro dock and a reinforced heavy-lift dock.
Truck and rail connections ›
- Best road and rail clearances to and from the heartland of North America
- Direct access to three major freight corridors and four Class I rail carriers
3PL warehousing and distribution ›
- Foreign Trade Zone #51 for duty-free storage and staging
- 430,000+ square feet of indoor warehouse space and 40-plus acres of secure outdoor ground storage
Stevedoring expertise ›
- Experienced stevedores, cargo-handling skills second to none
- Five modernized general cargo berths at Seaway depth, plus a ro-ro dock, all with shore power available